"Like" me on Facebook for up to date info!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Miss P (Thatcher, AZ Child Photographer)

I've had the pleasure of photographing little miss P here many times.  This time we took her three year old photos.  Her mom just happens to be my good friend and the best hair dresser ever!  Score for me :)
In the past I have ranked miss P as one of the most challenging children I've photograph... ever!! lol.  Her mom told me that she had completely changed her attitude about taking photos.  We were both so excited for the session.  We decided to change it up and do studio style photos.  I personally love variety on my walls too.  What a doll!





2 comments:

dpapwatson said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them Megan!!! Great job! She is such a little ham...

Ruthie K said...

Wow! I absolutely love these! I especially love the group of cupcake pictures!