"Like" me on Facebook for up to date info!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Commercial & Small Business Photographer- Arizona

Commercial & Small Business Photography
 I don't list set prices because I believe the needs of one business to the next are far to different to put a set price up.  My fees are very fair and will be adjusted specifically for each business.  
My husband and I have owned our own business' for most of our married life and we know first hand how important professional looking advertising, web sites or portfolios can be. Having great photos of your business or product is a huge essential in running a successful company.  What ever your company... a restaurant, salon, even a small crafting company selling bows and tutus... having beautiful photos not only shows your product/service at its absolute best but also gives your business a professional look that can only strengthen your sales.
Contact me today to see what we can do for your business!

My hubby is a fantastic home builder.  My main job (now) in our business is pretty much marketing.   I'm also our photographer... convenient right?  :)   Here are a few examples that I have taken for our company.








If your curious about our homes click our logo to head on over to our web site.  {I told you I was in charge of marketing.  Just killing two birds with one stone!}

1 comment:

Jacob, Lindsey, Abby & Landon said...

I have actually been meaning to ask you for pictures of the tile and granite, lol. (Since I knew you already had taken them) Just let me know how much:) ~Lindsey